With every roof, you can expect our team to:
- Strip entire roof to boards and nail down any loose roof boards
- Install new ice and water shield around the entire perimeter of the roof (6 feet up from bottom) and all valleys; any shallow-pitched sections (<4:12) will be completely covered in ice and water shield
- Install new synthetic roofing underlayment above ice and water shield to ridge
- Install new white or aluminum drip edge to all roof edges and rakes
- Install new shingles to entire roof
- Install new ice and water shield to entire chimney area
- Install new pipe flanges to all pipes
- Install new ridge vent to main ridge of house
- Tarps will be used to protect home and property during roof installation
- Magnetic cleanup of all nails left over from demo/installation
- Remove all debris from site
- Gain a permit where applicable
- Provide our five-year warranty on all workmanship
The utmost care will be taken by E-Roofs contractors to maintain the integrity of your home and property. However, E-Roofs will not be responsible for any damage to tree branches, shrubberies, or flower beds that may occur during roof demo and installation, or any dust in attic area that similarly results from work.
All E-Roofs subcontractors are covered by workers compensation and general liability insurance policies, and are regularly reviewed to ensure the highest craftsmanship standards. Most roofs are completed in one day with a large work force.